Saturday, January 13, 2007

DO YOU WANT TO SEE SOMETHING REALLY SCARY?

The prologue to The Movie probably sums up the orginal tv series best as the two guys in the car talk about their favorite episodes. I LOVE The Twilight Zone (the original series). One of my all time favorite shows (and this prologue from the movie pin points a few of my favorite episodes). I think my boxed set DVD collection is wearing thin from repeat play. The show also showcases the work of one of my favorite writers, Richard Matheson (who wrote "I Am Legend").


Oh, and Dan Aykroyd's Character's right, "A Kind of a Stopwatch" IS a Twilight Zone episode. Another classic. Also, that's Burgess Meredith narrating at the end after they mention his particular episode (which is a great episode called "Time Enough At Last").

No comments: